Saturday, November 3, 2012

In my head

I love to create scenarios in my head. Doesn't everyone? I think everyone will definitely have a moment when they will imagine a scene that they hope will come true. But of course we all know they're just imaginary. If they really do come true, then we'll be psychic! Laughs.

Often when I'm alone - be it on the way out or usually on the way home - I will always daze off. That's when I will create all sorts of scenarios in my head. In one scene, I may be a singer, singing to a big crowd and in another, I may have a lil magical creature which is only visible to me. The absurd things I could think of. Laughs. But it's really amazing how some of them could become. Sometimes, even though you know it's unreal, you kinda hope that it will somehow come true. There's just this amazing feeling about creating scenes in your head that it always leaves behind a feeling of magic(?) I would say. Bits and pieces of your imagination and sometimes your dreams come together to form. And how special it is all comes down to your creativity(?) I guess.

Hmm. Don't know what I'm talking about either. Laughs. Sometimes there's just too many things going through my head all at once. If only I have this magical pen and notebook that could note down all my thoughts and feelings all the time. I'd bet it'll be damn awesome to read them.

No comments:

Post a Comment