Saturday, October 13, 2012

Missing my girls

Currently am doing hair treatment at JB now. So shall just blog to pass my time.

Yesterday I had an impromptu dinner with Shuqi and Rosh at lotone. It's been a really long while since we hanged out. Everyone's so busy with school and work. Hardly do we find common time for meet ups. My dear Qi finally got a bf then she truly likes/loves. Am so glad for her! And also happy that they're going great.

Even though dinner and dessert was just a short 2 hours plus, it was so much fun. Really made me miss the old days whereby we always hang out after school to do so many stuff. Still remembered how we took/shoot videos of ourselves - dancing to girly man or "acting" in a horror film. Laughs. Miss the times when we always rent movies to watch and order pizzas while hanging in someone's house. Ahhhh. Just miss everyone so much. Can't wait to meet up with the girls soon!

Nostalgia's overwhelming me. Sigh. Managed to take a neoprint with the girls yesterday too. Another memory I will take with me. Rosh and shuqi's birthdays are coming up soon. Hopefully everyone will be able to meet up! I miss my girls like crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment