Wednesday, March 7, 2012

On to February


Now on to February:
For the month of feb, its actually kinda hectic. Mostly i think cause exams are happening and most of my friends are graduating and are racing to finish the last lap of poly. That is, theyre busy with the last fyp presentations and reports. Its really saddening to see all my friends graduating together but yet i still have one last semester left. Dafuq seriously. But no one to blame but myself really. Anyways on a happier note, i finally finally FINALLY got to meet up and see my girls! Especially Elle! Omggg. Even though she came back to singapore due to an unfortunate incident, im really glad she came back and was able to contact us and meet up with us. It really touches your heart to see her being so strong and still being able to smile and laugh and all. Simply love her so. And i cant believe she actually sent me a long msg and wished me "Happy Birthday"! Too awesome can! Really hope that she can take care of herself and hope that she would have more chances to come back.


Also, of course who could forget that there's valentine's day?! Well, i didnt really celebrate valentine's day (as much as i wish i could) as both D and i were having our examinations and we spent the day mugging together. Ohh well. At least i got to be with him. Good enough. Plus he surprised me with a mug containing a teddybear, some sticks of hearts, flowers etc and *ahem*. Laughs. I did my part too by buying him famous amos cookies, d-i-y-ing a sorta Ed Monkton short stories-scrap book cause it was freaking expensive and i just "scrap-ed" the book through internet references. And last but not least, i did a sorta tumble would show thing by pasting the wall with stickynotes in the shape of a heart. I think it was pretty nice! Laughs.


The last phase of February would be examinations. My last paper falls on my birthday actually. Its not that bad, cause at least i dont need to spend the last hour of my paper mugging through the night. Especially on the day that comes only once in four years! So between my last paper and the second last, it had a week break. Instead of studying, i was actually already in holiday mood after the second last paper which wasnt exactly a good thing. *Yikes!* I went to jurong birdpark and the zoo with my girls and some on the first two days consecutively. Followed by going to the narnia exhibition at mbs with B. The narnia exhibition was quite fun actually, due to the wall of ice but mainly, it was for kids actually. It wasnt exactly a big scale event too. Movie-d with shihao on the following day. Caught moneyball starring brat pitt. The movie was good but wont say it was those memorable kinda movie. Met my girls the next day for dinner and i miss em so much! Havent saw them in like ages! Had a lot of laughs with them of course! Hmm. For my papers, studying/mugging were a drag definitely. But i guess with D, he kinda help motivate me to study. So thank you much!


Of course the most important event of February would definitely be my birthday! Bwahaha. But imma update on that again.


February hasnt exactly been a fabulous month. Kinda sucky if you asked me. Laughs. Had more quarrels/arguments with B more recently in Feb than usual too. Definitely not something i wanna. Also due to our hectic schedules and with school and stuff, it was so long since we finally could go out on a date once more. Definitely not my style. So had been coped up at home for waaaay too long. Made me moody being coped up facing four walls. I think i have a thing against walls man. Laughs. Anyways i promise i'll not try to walk away from you. I promise we'll always talk things out. I promise we'll solve every problems we have. I promise we'll get stronger yea. So yea, i owe you a lifetime of love, and you owe me a lifetime of it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment