Sunday, August 12, 2012

It's been a while.


Well, it's been a while indeed since i've last blogged. About half a year to be exact. Well, many things have happened definitely. Work, school, social life, family etc. Too many things to say that i dont know where to start. Work wise, have started going back to Arrows to work since April. Worked for the past ITfairs too including under Dell. Could only say that it was really one of my worse shows under Dell. Maybe i've just forgotten how to sell or maybe it was the crowd. Hoping its the crowd, not me. Meh. Also, in may i think, worked at carrefour as cashier for four days. Was definitely an experience.

On to school, finally its the last lap for me. Finished the last lap for FYP a few days back only. Had the final FYP presentation and was so relieve to hear that we had done a good job! Sleep deprived for almost two weeks or more due to the constant work we had to do be it for our final report or for our powerpoint presentation. Hectic nights. Also, was glad that i didnt have to work with le her anymore. *Phew* Cant say i have the best teammate ever. Can only say that le her was a pain in the ass! But, ITS FINALLY OVER! WOOOOO! Now all thats left are my final examinations for poly and im done! Im really gonna study hard and make sure that i pass all my modules. I am not staying back any longer!


Social life, social life, social life.. Well, nothing interesting to mention about actually. Didnt really made any new friends recently nor went anywhere interesting in the past few months. But i finally got the chance to go zouk and phuture! Had been wanting to club there but was always full house for the few times i tried to go. I likey like phuture's songs/remixes! Awesome playlist/dj. Went clubbing with the R and LY with a few other friends as well as LH and friends. Well, it was kinda unexpected that LH would join us actually. It was a first time clubbing with him. Hmm, not really first time. Second time i guess. The first was where i first met him. Laughs. Have been to the zoo, birdpark and night safari too this year, plus two trips to genting too. Guess i did went a few places after all. Kinda tourist like if you ask me. Oh wells.


Regarding family stuff, recently Aunty Amy flew to singapore with her 2 sons/my sister's stepbrothers. Its been quite a while since she came back. Benjamin and Nicolas came but not Antoine. Heard that he was busy with his school or music or something. Cant really remember. Anyways Benjamin was still as adorable as ever! Last time i saw him he was just like 6 and now he's turning 13! GOSH. And Nicolas has turned into this handsome dude with his cute mop of curls. Too bad he's too young - 17. But he aint my type anyways. Laughs. Aunty Amy's still the same i guess. But im happy for my sister still. Finally had the chance to see them. Hope they had a lot of fun in this one month.


Lastly, of course would be bout D i guess. It's been more than 9 months since we started. Yet the number of arguments we have doesnt seemed to be decreasing as time passes. I know we love each other. That im very certain of. What im not certain of, is how strong i am and how much of it i could withstand. Many times i told myself, "This is it. You gotta stop now before it's too late. Stop now before you break." But each time i dont have the courage nor the strength. I know its me actually. I admit im a difficult girl to handle. Cant help being this way though. I guess i need someone who's strong enough to handle. But im not giving up without a fight. Not this time. I will only give up when i know there's nothing left. Not this time. I know that we're going through a rough patch right now. I know that all of this is just a phase. I believe that if we can get past this, everything will be fine from there. Its just a phase.. Right?


I will learn to mean what i say, and to say what i mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment